[PD] operator/spigot problem - action repeats unintentional

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Aug 18 00:10:39 CEST 2004

Hallo,
Christian Klotz hat gesagt: // Christian Klotz wrote:

> ... ok, I found the prob. Probably the basic newbie thing - the wrong
> sequence of connection. thank you anyway

No, please, it's not the sequence or order of connections. This still
will be undefined, although it will seem to work for now. Please use
triggers everywhere the order of execution matters. triggers are very
important and common that's why they can be shortened to "t". They are
as important as "f" or "bang".

Ciao