[PD] Re: reports about vst~

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Aug 18 16:47:40 CEST 2004

hi all,

I am very sorry for causing trouble this way.  Back in May, I have
already renamed vst~ dummy to c74.vst~, along with some other
classes never going to be part of cyclone.  For changes finding
their way into installers, etc, some time is always needed,
though...

Perhaps, I have to accept the fact, that people prefer using -lib
cyclone, instead of single classes, or hammer/sickle duo, and make
them load the dummies library per request.

Krzysztof