[PD] operator/spigot problem - action repeats unintentional

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Wed Aug 18 17:49:23 CEST 2004

hi

On Aug 18, 2004, at 12:10 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> No, please, it's not the sequence or order of connections. This still
> will be undefined, although it will seem to work for now. Please use
> triggers everywhere the order of execution matters.

ok, now I got it, I guess ;) - But I think that it would be a good idea
to have a
warning or better, an automatic insert of a trigger if multiple
connections are
made to avoid this basic problem, especially for people starting using
pd. But
for pros I think would it be nice to switch this feature of.
cheers
---
Christian Klotz
Kunsthochschule Kassel / School of Arts Kassel ::digitalpool