[PD] Pd 0.37.4 app test release for MacOS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Aug 20 07:46:45 CEST 2004

On Aug 17, 2004, at 1:14 PM, 0001 wrote:

>> It would be really awesome if we could get Pd to use the AppMain.tcl
>> setup working.  The only that AFAIK that needs to happen for this to
>> work is for Pd to be launched by Wish Shell.  Then we could use the
>> Tcl/Tk standalone Wish Shell package and Pd would truly be entirely
>> self-contained and would work where ever its located.
>>

> is this fixed already?
> I think I have it working.
> the only problem is that  there's no console, not sure how to deal
> with this ...

I haven't seen this fixed, but I'd love to see your copy if you got it
working.  Can you post it somewhere?  The other issue that you might
have come across is the Help->Documentation menu item not working since
MacOS X hides anything within the .app wrapper.

____

deliberately throwing it away
to benefit those who profit from scarcity."
							-John Gilmore