[PD] Pd 0.37.4 app test release for MacOS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Aug 23 05:13:40 CEST 2004

On Aug 22, 2004, at 6:40 PM, 0001 wrote:

>> Help->Pure Documentation needs to be figured out.
>
> I've also considered making a script to change all of the help patches
> to a 10 font size. this one looks good on osx , but I don't know what
> fits on other platforms.

10 point fonts work well on Windows and X11 (GNU/Linux).  Windows needs
the 12 point fonts.  Anyone know how hard it would be to bump up the
font size Pd uses in Windows so that the font size is closer to the
same on all the platforms?  This would make writing help patches much,
much easier.

____

                     There is no way to peace, peace is the way.
										-A.J. Muste