[PD] bug(?): send/receive problem with gui elements

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 25 09:42:05 CEST 2004

I think I can't ever change that behavior without breaking thousands of
patches.  Beware though - if you try to "defer" something using a "delay 0"
but if you're sending messages to someone else who's also trying to use
delay 0 in the same way, it might be hard to figure out what order it
all happens in.  The "trigger" mechanism probably scales better to large
patches.

cheers
Miller