[PD] play midi file

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Wed Aug 25 17:07:00 CEST 2004

hi all,
it seemed to me a simple thing to play a midi file. But I didnt get it
to work. I read something about the xeq lib, but I didnt find any mac
os x binary and compiling aborted with

make: *** [../shared/hyphen.o] Error 1
rm xeq_follow.o xeq_polyparse.o ../shared/bifi.o xeq_parse.o
../shared/mifi.o ../shared/mfbb.o ../shared/sq.o xeq_time.o xeq_query.o
xeq_data.o ../shared/dict.o xeq_host.o xeq_record.o xeq_polytempo.o

So the patch included in the doc in the playnow folder wont work. any
idea how to get midi playback working? thx in advance
---
Christian Klotz
Kunsthochschule Kassel / School of Arts Kassel ::digitalpool