[PD] Re: Pd 0.37.4 app test release for MacOS X

Mac raien at tpg.com.au
Thu Aug 26 03:59:32 CEST 2004

High all,

    Pd.app fails on my G3 266 384M X.2.8. Problem wit libsystem.b.dylib.
This library seems to be the source of a number of problems for me. I
believe the problem has something to do with changes to library structures
between 10.1 and 10.2; would moving to 10.3 solve my dilemna? Any
suggestions.

Pd .37.2 runs OK from command line but JACK (jackosx) fails to implement
properly - not at the machine so can't give more info right now; had hoped
that the .app version would solve the problem, but it didn't.

    Any suggestions/solutions/further questions would be appreciated.
    First posting - new to the list so go easy on me please.