[PD] Pd 0.37.4 app test release for MacOS X

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Aug 26 20:42:24 CEST 2004

Hallo,
Stefan Tiedje hat gesagt: // Stefan Tiedje wrote:

> Absolutely right, as this did not happen the first time... Is there a
> way to setup the list with a 'reply-to:pd-list at iem.at' in the header?
> Any other list I'm subscribed to would automatically reply to the list
> and not to the author.

This is not done to avoid embarrasing moments, if a private mail
containing rude words unintentionally gets to the list of the intended
recipient only.

> Other questions:
> With Max there is a search path for externals or abstractions. Does Pd
> has the same concept, or simply, where do I have to put 3rd party
> externals or my own subpatchers in a way that Pd will find them.

Pd has a search path, too. You can see and edit it using "File->Path"
and you can also change it using the commandline option "-path
/some/path:/another/path" or put this in the file "~/.pdrc", which
should work on OS-X, too, AFAIK.

Ciao