[PD] play midi file

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Fri Aug 27 21:55:45 CEST 2004

hallo

> You first need to compile "flext", then
> "libfluidsynth" (if you're on Linux, with "--disable-ladspa") and then
> the fluid~ external.
>
> flext and fluid~ are available in the CVS, libfluidsynth on
> www.fluidsynth.org rsp. http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=fluid

so I compiled flext and libfluidsynth. But the compilation of fluid~
makes some trouble. After editing the config-pd-darwin.txt and setting
CXX=g++ in the makefile.pd-darwin I got the error message

make: *** No rule to make target `pd-darwin/fluid~.pd_darwin', needed
by `all'.  Stop.

any ideas?
thanks in advance
---
Christian Klotz
Kunsthochschule Kassel / School of Arts Kassel ::digitalpool