[PD] Data structure arrays: plotting and editing "w"

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 29 04:42:32 CEST 2004

Editing of "data" using the mouse is awkward to say the least... I'm still
looking for ways to make it more usable.  To change "y", you should be
able to click 1/2-way batween the upper vertex and the lower vertex that
describes a point havin both "y" and "w".

Alt-click to add or delete points (extremely awkward!)

When you drag on the "y" hotspot, whether or not "w" exists, the points
past the one being dragged are dragged in parallel; all their values
change.  There should be a way to turn this on and off; probably there should
be a whole bunch of editing "tools" to select from.

cheers
Miller