[PD] Pd convention, the best way to build a patch ?

abel.jerome at free.fr abel.jerome at free.fr
Sun Aug 29 23:36:07 CEST 2004

Thanks Franck, I stay on matrix, here my patch. I hope you could understand.

http://giair.music.free.fr/patchs/partage/routing/

your system with $1 and $2 and select object to pass the message, it's very
clear ! It could be a solution.

but I would control the routing (mapping ? could we say that ?) with a simple
message, so I am gone through another direction.

I think my patch is too big for this action. I will try with your solution. It's
may be more comfortable. Because if I have to change the "y" paramaters in mine,
it's a true headhacke !

best

JR