[PD] .pdrc in Pd.app?

Iván Esquinca Yáñez erbmon at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 02:02:22 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have just downloaded the new Pd.app, but it seem that it doesnt read the
.pdrc in the user folder, so I put it inside the app in the folder of
contents, after in resources and at the end in MacOS, but it doenst read
it... the path that appears in the menu remains unchangeable even when I
press the apply and the ok button... what should I do to make pd read some
files and folders that I had in the .pdrc before I used the Pd.app?

Thanx

regards

IvanEY