[PD] GEM: speed of pix_film (fps) manipulation

shreeswifty bigswift at ufl.edu
Mon Oct 4 22:19:52 CEST 2004

ok thisis a little OT, but what DATA RATE are folks using for
smooth playing movies?

I recall from the installation i was running a G5, with like 4-
8GB movies playing very smoothly on my laptop of course is a bit
stuttery.
i have been dumping out of final cut as DV-NTSC

Sorenson3 lets me tweal Data Rate but at picture cost.

any tips or hints?

Pat