[PD] rradical question

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Oct 26 18:36:55 CEST 2004

Hallo,
antonios hat gesagt: // antonios wrote:

> Yes they are all up. I dont what is wrong, I ll keep on trying. I also just
> realised that  I can't save and load snapshots(?) with [caregui]. I need to
> check a bit more the examples I guess.
> thanks again

You can also try some other, more simple patches, like rrad.fm2~. The
main patch to check would be the new memento-help.pd help patch from
CVS. I can send it to you or the list, in case you don't have access
to CVS.  Everything in there should work as described, otherwise all
RRADical patches won't work and we'd need to check, what is failing.

Ciao