[PD] rradical question

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Oct 27 09:54:55 CEST 2004

Hallo,
antonios hat gesagt: // antonios wrote:

> > Could you post a complete copy of the Pd console messages, when you do
> > the test I described?
>
> ok here it is :
> pool 0.2.0pre - hierarchical storage object, (C)2002-2003 Thomas Grill
>
> 1.000000
> 0.000000
> OSC-out: /namelist
> list
> done
> done

Where is this "done" stuff coming from???

Jamie Tittle II had the same problem. He wrote to me:

"...think I finally figured out something important:  apparently I had
an old prepend in one of my paths...removing that, I definitely don't
get the "done done" stuff, and very little seems to get written to
console (comparatively)..."

Unfortunatly I have no idea, what exactly is causing that "done"
message stuff, but that's your cause of error. For memento you only
need [pool] and Cyclone. Try to remove all lib loading and paths from
.pdrc until you get Memento working, then by adding paths again, look
for where it's failing.

Ciao