[PD] Pd on pure64 : Wrong value of array or tabread !

cdr ix at replic.net
Wed Nov 3 18:12:19 CET 2004

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 05:52:19PM +0000, ludovic watteaux wrote:
> Hi !
> If anybody use pd on a pure64 linux environement (Debian sid) for a amd64
> machine and can help me !
> I've problem with array and tabread , tabplay~, ... :
>
> I open the tabread help and clic the message box to put the values in array99
> and the output of the  index of [tabread array99] is totaly wrong.
>
> Morever i can't change the name of an array because i can't have the second
> window properties to do that when i get the properties of an array.
>
> It's so sad !

i hope youre not using the debian package (it crashed my entire X-Windows...) try the latest v0.38 test and see if it helps, some types had to be changed, in particular relating to object properties and loading/saving...

have you been able to load soundfiles? if so, what format are your files? all mine are 32bit-float and the header-mangling stuff seems to be well...'mangled' on 64bit :)