[PD] Re: [PD-announce] devel_0_38

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sat Nov 6 12:35:32 CET 2004

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Miller Puckette wrote:

> Hi Tim...
>
> I checked this out to see if I could merge my newest changes in... but

Hi Miller,

I think the best thig would be that Tim is the master of the devel branch
and it is his responsibility to put updates from the main branch into
the devel branch.

For this to work it would be important that the main branch is up to date.

According to our discussion at pd-conv, we have set up a web page were
people can put patches. You can browse through these and decide if you
want to include them or not.

My favorite one is definitely the ALSA sequencer support on Linux.
I hope this system will make it easy to collaborate and still ensure
good quality of the code.

Guenter