[PD] GEM: speed of pix_film (fps) manipulation

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Nov 21 20:29:37 CET 2004

Zitiere Tim Blechmann <TimBlechmann at gmx.net>:

> is there any way to figure out the framerate of a movie file from
> pix_film? i'd prefer to write the scheduler myself ...

unfortunately not.
Gem ignores the framerate of the movie and plays it back (in auto-mode) with its
internal framerate (probably this is not true on OSX)

but of course this should change.
the default should be playback at the framerate of the movie (scaled to whatever
seems apropriate)
and probably we should add another argument to the info-list (second outlet) for
this parameter.

mfg.as.dr
IOhannes