[PD] rradical paths problem

Brad Kligerman bkligerman at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 10 19:41:25 CET 2004

I searched in the archives some more and followed these indications>>

-path
/rradical/memento:/rradical/control:/rradical/tpl:/rradical/instruments:
/rradical/effects

I added this into my paths and it seemed to work for me...
I can open all the tutorials, and some of Chun Lee's patches <http://www.sonicvariable.com/software.html> that use rradical (without too many errors, anyway).
The rradical project seems great, but I think the instructions need to be clearer for it to have an effect on how we use pd.
Anyway, now I have to get back to work and figure out how to integrate it with my video and pdpm patches.

:brad