[PD] xorg + gem

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Wed Jan 5 00:25:42 CET 2005

I had a negative enough experience that I uninstalled Fedora and
installed Debian for its XFree86. But I had already been tangling with
XOrg compatibility and ATI's crappy drivers for months, so it was just
the straw that broke the camel's back.

I'm going to stay away from XOrg for quite some time now, until it's
either the default for everything I need or I have a lot of time to
spend tweaking things.

Sorry to be discouraging. Let me know what you find.

-Ian