[PD] telling loops to wait!

robertgarvin at bellsouth.net robertgarvin at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 28 05:14:43 CET 2005

I am trying to set up a sort of a drum loop program. my plan is to have several drum patterns "pre-loaded", and then using the "Key" object, at the press of at button, the patterns will change, but only if the loop is finished. Example: "drum beat 1" plays for 6 seconds. if I were to press the button for "drum beat 2", three seconds into the "drum beat 1", i need the first drum beat to finish playing, and then "drum beat 2" would start looping . does that make any sense?

-Robert G.