[PD] counting elapsed samples

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Mon Feb 7 16:50:18 CET 2005

Yes, that's my secondary solution, and actually what I ended up doing
for the time being. It seems inefficient to me, however, to have a bunch
of arrays sitting around that I'm not using entirely. While I won't run
into a problem right away with a gig of memory, it won't be too long
with such an inefficient model. However, this may be more efficient than
trying to resize them on the fly. I'm always looking for the "right" or
"elegant" way to do things in programming, but sometimes the way that
works is elegant because it works at all.

-Ian

--
Ian Smith-Heisters
http://www.0x09.com