[PD] readanysf~ segfaults

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Wed Feb 23 05:28:18 CET 2005

Jeez, I'm sorry. I had actually seen that in the archives and decided to
set readanysf~ aside for the time being. When I came back to it I forgot
that I already knew what was causing the problem ;) That's a shame since
a bunch of other externals (at least the versions I'm using) require
flext 0.4.6.

Ummm... I wish I could debug it, but my knowledge of flext is
nonexistant. Maybe something to do with the new build system? (which is
very handy, btw).

Cheers, and sorry to disturb,

-Ian

--