[PD] PD wiki Bulgaria

Ales Zemene ales at mur.at
Sat Feb 26 12:35:00 CET 2005

thats good idea, we have there some workshops in summer 05 withinterspace
http://i-space.org
this would definitely help.

there is also interest in pd from academy of fine arts in
Brno (czech republic), but mostly they get problem with language.
so they could start using puredata.org finaly. ;)

Ales Zemene

citation of <hans at eds.org> from Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 12:44:45AM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner :