[PD] devel_0.38 pb loading externals?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Mar 2 18:02:47 CET 2005

Ok, i can reproduce it now.... obviously i did not test newer devel
versions under linux (too many platforms and variations to support.....)
Using Miller's version i never had problems.

Tim: i had problems compiling the devel branch:
-DUNISTD -DUNIX was missing in the makefile ARCHFLAGS
and linking initially failed because -lm -ldl -lpthreads was missing for
the PDEXEC linkage

i'll try to find out the source of the missing symbol thing a bit later.

best greetings,
Thomas