[PD] keyboard-interface (hid?)

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Fri Mar 4 15:24:09 CET 2005

Hallo!

Okay, I hacked now

hid_convert_linux_buttons_to_numbers(__u16 linux_code, char *hid_code)
{
  if(linux_code == KEY_ESC)
    sprintf(hid_code,"key_esc");

}

in the file hid_linux.c and it works now (as here in the example for the esc
button).

So, now for the lookup:
> in hid_get_events();  You'll need to implement a function that does a
> table lookup using the event code define(i.e. KEY_A) and translates it
> to a lowercase string/symbol name "key_a".  This table should be
> auto-generated from /usr/include/linux/input.h.  I think the table
> should include all KEY_? types there (KEY_ESC -> KEY_MEDIA).
what should be the name of that function and in which file? And when should
this function be called?

LG
Georg

--
SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms