[PD] PD and waveform~

Robert Gruendler dobre at gmx.at
Mon Mar 7 16:22:00 CET 2005

hello list,

i hope this issue hasn't been discussed here, haven't found anything about
this in the list. If yes, i apologize for a double post.

As i used to work with max until now, i'm wondering if there's any
gui-external similar to waveform~ in Max. I have search for it but couldn't
find anything. My main problem is, i'd like to edit loop-length, start- and
end point with the mouse at once. If there's no external with those
capabilities, maybe there's a workaround how i can achieve the same effect
in pd.

Thanks for your help

Robert

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl