Iemlib (was: Re: [PD] second order LPF with Q)

Þúrstan thurstan666 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 02:12:13 CET 2005

Thnx for the suggestion.

 I am working with Pd 0.38.3 (Win2k) right now, I read that iemlib works
with
0.37. That is, however, not my final question. My final question is: I read
here:
http://pd.iem.at/iemlib/README_R115win.txt
 that I should compile after installation. I do not have an editor like
VCC++
and it actually seems to work already. What is the risk or what do I miss
when I
do NOT compile iemlib further?

 Wilf