[PD] IEMLIB on x86_64

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Thu Mar 17 05:55:46 CET 2005

Hello,

Just a bit of build bug reporting on IEMLIB.

I had to add -fPIC to CFLAGS in all 4 makefiles, if you wanted to add that
to the readme.linux file.

iemlib2 won\'t build becasue of an illegal casting of pointer:
cc -DPD -DUNIX -W -Werror -Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses -Wno-switch -O6 -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -DDL_OPEN -fPIC -I. -I/usr/local/src/pd/src -c -o splitfilename.o splitfilename.c
splitfilename.c: In function `splitfilename_symbol\':
splitfilename.c:91: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
splitfilename.c:91: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
splitfilename.c:96: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
splitfilename.c:96: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
make: *** [splitfilename.o] Error 1

Everything else builds clean. Im going to test loading the libs now. All I
need is [prepend] right now though...

Thanks for writing the lib in the first place!
-thewade