[PD] GEM : How to create vertex dynamically? / drawing 3D lines?

Georges Babouche infopapier at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Mar 29 14:57:58 CEST 2005

Dear list,

I couldn't find anyone answering my question
on the list...  (sob!) Given the traffic these days,
I can see various reason for this...

1- Nobody understood what I meant
2- Nobody ever had this problem
3- Noobody ever solved this problem within PD
4- My mail just got drowned in friday's mail rush
5-The question is too hard and nobody wanted
    to waste time answering this.
6-The question is too easy and nobody wanted
    to waste time answering this.
7- other?

still searching ... waiting for a kind GEM/OpenGL guru

to help me find sleep again
many thanks!
vinc (eyes wide shot)