[PD] PD Repertoy Project info

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Mar 30 21:32:46 CEST 2005

There has been a lot of talk about electronic media conservation
especially in terms of art galleries and so on. Anyhow this link may be
of interest:

http://www.fondation-langlois.org/html/e/page.php?NumPage=135

There is a project that aims to create a data-base that represents the
intension of the artist so that when a work needs to be reimplimented
after the artist is no longer available they have an archive. This is a
serious problem for big galleries like MoMA and so there is some money
in developing a solution for it.

B.