[PD] making [envgen] graph-on-parent

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Apr 19 13:10:19 CEST 2005

Finally getting back to this problem!

Krzysztof Czaja wrote:
> derek holzer wrote:

>> [Scope~] and [envgen] in Krzysztof's case, and Grid in Yves' case, seem to use an absolute
>> coordinate system that puts the object in the upper left coner of the screen
>
> never seen Scope~ doing this... patching envgen (which is Guenter's)
> should be as simple as replacing all references to te_xpix with
> text_xpix() calls, and the same for ypix.

I patched w_envgen.h to replace all "te_xpix" with "text_xpix()", and
all "te_ypix" with "text_ypix()", and now I get the following:

w_envgen.h:26: error: structure has no member named `text_xpix'
w_envgen.h:30: error: structure has no member named `text_ypix'

The strings "xpix" and "ypix" were not found in envgen.c or envgen.h, so
I did not patch anything there. Did I miss something?

This is true with the latest CVS checkout as well as an older one I
tried. Any suggestions?

derek

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl