[PD] Installation with GEM

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Apr 24 21:53:23 CEST 2005

Note that Gem is very strong when it comes to putting video on openGL
objects and moving them in space and such, the strength is in vector
operations, scaling rotating stretching lighting etc..

Pixel processing, which sounds like what your aiming for, is probably
better suited to PDP/PiDiP and/or gridflow.

That being said there are some pix_ objects to buffer pixes, but I've
not really used them personally.

B.