[pd] renaming abstractions

Lutz Scheulen l_scheulen at web.de
Sun May 1 21:44:33 CEST 2005

hi list,

*well, mmh...* couldn't find anything in the archive, so:

I have a sound-source wich gets triggered by a sequencer in the form of
[tabread arrayname].
By creating a couple of these arrays (pattern_1, pattern_2...) and
sending messages to the tabread (set pattern_1, set pattern_2...) I can
create a very basic form of 'song-mode'.
All arrays are in an abstraction called [song1].
This way I can edit my patterns and save the abstraction as 'song2.pd',
'song3.pd', 'gabbagabbahey.pd', whatever.
How can I reload my songs without going into 'edit-mode', clicking on my
  abstraction and typing the name of the song??

m.f.g.

Lutz