[PD] inlet~ & switch~ (a bug?) (cont)

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 2 12:23:31 CEST 2005

I have played a little more with the test
patch and I found out that the cause is
not the [switch~] presence but the
[inlet~] being a second inlet (I thought
it was [switch~] being there because when
I deleted the [switch~] section of the
subpatch the frequency [inlet~] became the
first inlet).

I guess it could be related with hot/cold
inlets but I can't think of a rationale
for the behaviour.

See the attached subpatches. testx's
subpatch has a dummy first inlet while