[PD] specify the path in a patch

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon May 2 17:51:08 CEST 2005

arg, pardorah's box is open.

"pwd" in pixelTANGO will be changed to [getdir] from Guenter's directory
in CVS. PWD was written by Guenter Gieger and the help-patch by Frank
Barknecht. I've only been distributing it since pixelTANGO needed it.

Based on HC's responce all you do is:

[fx/hell]

will load the hell abstraction/object from the folder "fx/" fx/ is NOT
in your path, but the directory that contains it is. So make an
abstractions/ folder and then subfolder for each "namespace" like fx/
experimental/ etc/ and then get those objects with [fx/dumb]
[experimental/popup] [etc/myabst]

Clear?