[PD] devel 0.38 and segfaults

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue May 3 13:05:14 CEST 2005

> with a performance coming up in a few days, i'm starting to get
> desperate in finding the source of the segmentation faults that has
> been  bugging me for a while. i'm trying to run devel 0.38 w/ jack,
> because of  the glitch-free jack support, with the cb scheduler. i
> have compiled it  (for now, stripping of anything that i don't
> understand) with  --enable-jack, --enable-optimize=pentium4, and i'm
> on agnula/debian.
well,

- make sure, you're on the latest devel_0_38
- try alsa

if this doesn't work:
compile with --enable-debug and try to debug with gdb ...
i can help you with that (try to contact me in the #dataflow irc
channel)

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs