[PD] OSCx number-mangling

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Tue May 3 14:06:09 CEST 2005

Hi ix!

I use:

Server: pd 0.37.4 with OSC.dll 1.05 by Bob Falesch, adapted to route up
to 32 paths. I use the dumpOSC object followed by OSCroute.

Client: DLL: OSC-client 0.2 by Matt Wright, driven by a DLL-Wrapper and
VB-GUI

Sending that to pd:

ix at replic.net wrote:
> Arg 0: 'i'  1
> Arg 1: 's'  "/test/dj_eq_1/latency"
> Arg 2: 'f'  7.813730

and printing the outlet of OSCdump I get:

print: /om/synth/set_port_value 1 /test/dj_eq_1/latency 7.81373

The float number appears correct as it is supposed to. Maybe you have
another versions of binaries or some problems after OSCdump (if you use
any).

Piotr

Piotr Majdak
Acoustics Research Institute