[PD] RE: [PD-dev] pddp style guide

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu May 5 18:06:05 CEST 2005

On Wed, 4 May 2005, B. Bogart wrote:

> should we be talking about this on pd-dev or pd-list?!?!

I don't know, I told my "documentation team" :-) to subscribe to pd-dev so
that they could follow about PDDP, but I don't recall whether they're on
pd-list.

It seems that if one wants to follow what s/he wants about pd, s/he has to
be subscribed to all lists, because it's rarely really clear which list a
discussion should be on; and given some people don't subscribe to all
lists, often posters will compensate by crossposting, and so there isn't
that much of a benefit of having eight separate m-l's.

I'm thinking of pd-list, pd-dev, pd-announce, pd-ot, pdweb, gem-dev,
pf-list, gridflow-dev.

What do you think?

(should I crosspost this mail to pd-dev ? just kidding)

  ,-o---------o---------o---------o-. ,---. irc.freenode.net #dataflow |
  `-o--------------o--------------o-' | | Mathieu Bouchard (Montréal QC) |