[PD] trying to compile mp3amp~ (fixed?)

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Fri May 6 12:31:29 CEST 2005

OK, I got it to build but perhaps someone can tell me what I did and
whether it's going to cause my computer to explode or turn into green jello.

I found where the function mentioned in the error was defined in
interface.h There, the 6th arg was defined as an int. In mp3amp~.c there
was a variable &pbyte as the 6th arg and the variable pbyte was defined
like this t_int pbyte so I changed t_int to int and make worked fine and
so far mp3amp~ is working fine. I'll keep you all updated.

But I would appreciate it if someone could explain what I did and
whether it might cause me problems later on. I sorta need this to run
flawlessly for as long as possible (several months or years).

Pall

--
Pall Thayer

Lorna