[PD] New external on neural networks

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Sun May 8 18:46:25 CEST 2005

Hi list,
I just finished a little external I wrote to use FANN classes in PD.
It is about multi layered neural networks.

I would like to know who is the author of the ann_som external, I think he
could be interested in it (for ann_mlp).

If you want to have a look at my external here it is:
https://puredata.org/Members/dmorelli/nn-0.01/download
With sources, examples and a compiled for win32..
It should compile on linux and osx also but I didn't try (you'll need to add
paths to fann src and libs).. if you do it please send me a makefile and
I'll add it.

Best,
Davide.