[PD] New external on neural networks

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun May 8 19:08:57 CEST 2005

Davide Morelli wrote:
> Hi list,
> I just finished a little external I wrote to use FANN classes in PD.
> It is about multi layered neural networks.
>
> I would like to know who is the author of the ann_som external, I think he
> could be interested in it (for ann_mlp).

its me.

i haven't tried your code yet, but if you do not mind, i would highly
appreciate if you would like to include your external into ann.

btw, since i haven't done anything to ann within the last 4 years (or
so), i wouldn't even mind if you join the development of ann (or take it
over...)

the only thing is, that it should remain onder GnuGPL.

mfg,.a.dr
IOhannes