[PD] New external on neural networks

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Mon May 9 13:59:41 CEST 2005

IOhannes:
the learn_from_file()  function must be called only once, after the net is
trained you can save its state sending 2 messages:
[filename test.net(
then
[save(
the net can be loaded simply using the test.net as argument [nn test.net] or
by sending 2 messages:
[filename test.net(
and
[load(

IOhannes and Georg:
I would really like to have on-line training but I think is not supported by
FANN right now.. umph.

I never created an autoconf myself although I saw many, I will try as soon
as I have some spare time. (I must find the time to reinstall linux at home)
It will be a perfect solution for linux and osx.  ...but what about win32?

Koray: about resources on Neural Networks have a look at this wiki page I am
trying to feed with every link I find interesting on AI:
http://puredata.org/Members/dmorelli/AIResources