R: [PD] New external on neural networks

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon May 9 15:39:55 CEST 2005

Does the training file get opened in C directly by the external, or do
you do the file open part in PD and pass the training data onto the
external?

Generating the training data and feeding it on the fly would seem to be
the most "PD" way.

Personally I can think of no good reason to keep your ann seperate from
Johannes's SOM. Please include examples too! :)