[PD] PDa, ipaq h5550, success

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Tue May 10 03:39:17 CEST 2005

X,

Ah... thanks for the explanation, I wasn't thinking straight.

I think I'd like to get more information than that, like packet data and
stuff like that.

But... If you've done this before, do you think you could send the
scripts you made my way? I'm curious...

Cheers,
David
Music wants to be free   http://sintheta.org