[PD] xgroove~ unstable?

jmmmp jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Tue May 10 10:01:14 CEST 2005

hallo,

I've been trying to work with xgroove~, after giving up doing the same with
tabread4~ and lots of calculations (by the way, very good external,
specially the new features).

but I'm having some problems with it: when I start pd with -lib xsample, the
program hangs, and I can't either do any keyboard commands (ctrl-n, etc.) or
open the media patches.
if I start pd without loading the library, and then create the object
[xsample] the same happens.

but if I start pd and create something else (metro, or open the audio test
patch), and then create [xsample], then it works fine.

I installed the latest version - 0.3 - after finding the problems with the
previous versions, which are already documented in the list.

does this happens to someone else as well? (XP, 0.38.3)

great external anyway, it'll be quite handy.

João Miguel Pais

Lugostr. 14
79100 Freiburg i. Br.
Deutschland