[PD] Re: not initialized nn crash

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Tue May 10 18:32:11 CEST 2005

Hi Marius,
Thank you for the report!
I've simply forgotten to check if the net is initialized before calling the
train procedure...
I will fix it as soon as I can and put a 0.03 version on my site
(temporarly, as soon as I get access to cvs as a developer I'll put my
external in the ann folder with a working linux makefile or autoconf).
I think I will also add a second outlet for the mean square error, usefull
while training on-the-fly, i don't like to share the same outlet for mse
reporting and for network's output...

BTW:
thank you for your article on FFT+PD, that's why I passed from csound to pd
!