[PD] MSD incompatibility of new version

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu May 12 21:44:08 CEST 2005

Hallo,
cyrille henry hat gesagt: // cyrille henry wrote:

> N°ID/mass and N°/IDmass is just a typo mistake. it still mean the mass
> identification number or name.

Ah, okay, I was irritated by this typo.

> removing the D2 parameter will introduce an incompatibility with old
> patch, but it's not very hard to update them. (you just nead to create a
> viscosity link from every mass to a fixed point, D2 is just the
> viscosity of this new link.)

Thank god I implemented a "one-to-many" link creation in my
msd-editor! ;)

So from my point of view you can bury D2. The necessary changes to
msd-editor will be easy and should just take about half an hour.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41