[PD] MSD incompatibility of new version

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Thu May 12 23:40:44 CEST 2005

Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> Hallo,
> cyrille henry hat gesagt: // cyrille henry wrote:
>

>>Frank Barknecht a écrit :
>>
>>>Thank god I implemented a "one-to-many" link creation in my
>>>msd-editor! ;)
>>
>>yep, this replace pmpd's interactor stuff.
>

> I still wonder a bit, how to simulatr some of the pmpd-interactors
> like the line interactors with msd. At least I haven't found a simple
> way to build something like the Flipper with msd* yet.

Nicolas has made (and commit???) a new kind of link : oriented link.

this new link are active in 1 direction.

so it's now possible to do like line interactor or plane interactor.
ambient or spherical interactor can be made with the one to many link.
the segment interactor or all other interactor limited in the 3
dimentions are not yet possible to do.

i don't think adding more methodes to msd is not a good solution in the
long run.
i will have to try other new idea, but not for now...

cyrille